“There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm alive

Well, this is absolutely appalling -- I haven't posted anything travel related for almost 6 months. I guess that's because I've been so busy... travelling.

I'm aiming to get caught up on this. It's just a matter of how much time it will take me. I am also aiming on working on my webpage as well, but haven't gotten there either. The fact is that my picture quota on my blog has almost run out and it didn't seem worth it to post without pictures (or I couldn't be bothered adjusting)! I will just have to reduce the images! Will try and get Iran, Greece, Cyprus, Brunei, NZ, the USA and camping in Azerbaijan up soon! Whew!

Am back at work in Baku, Azerbaijan, and we're well into our second month of the school year. So far, life has been pretty uneventful -- some small trips out of the country, planning for the term, doing my Master's Courses (am doing a really exciting one on Archaeology in SEAsia and the Pacific which is great). I am teaching English, Humanities, Economics and Art this year, so can that be my busyness excuse? Am also in process of trying to buy a car. Things are changing this year!!

1 comment:

Brian Marquand said...

You are amazing catching up after so much happening all about you, and where you have been, and what you have done! Dad