“There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Blogger blocked

Tried to sign on yesterday but got blocked... I can no longer legally sign in to Blogger, which is a real pain, but now at least have gotten through. Don't have time right now to post more pictures, but look forward to them! Booked a ticket to Cambodia for my October break, which is exciting. I will finally see Angkor Wat. Unfortunately the beach trip fell through, so we're looking for something else for next weekend. I'm not allowed to spend money! I'm now saving for my teaching certificate from Oz through UNE. My USA trip to Clore's wedding is making it a bit tight, but am happy to break the rules. Congrats to Amanda and Nick who also got engaged! Yay!

1 comment:

Rama said...

did the blockage come as a surprise? really? look where you live Nat... :)