“There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Most Traveled People

www.mosttraveledpeople.com

So I found a new way to procrastinate. I have a total of 117 of 757 places in the world according to this checklist, but I think the list is incredibly uneven. It includes provinces of some countries, but not of others, it includes states sometimes, but then forgets to put places like New Zealand's Stewart Island. India's provinces, but not Pakistan's. Only half of Spain's, and every single island in the middle of an ocean but not those close to the shore. I personally think that the creator allows places in by one's he's been to!

Interesting anyway. Was just telling a friend that I normally use the UN's list of countries to see where I've been, but that there are so many ways to list them and every list is different!

2 comments:

Raúl said...

me gusta mucho tu blog lo visito a diario visita tu el mi o y si t gusta nos acemos seguidores mutuos

bathmateus said...

it was just beautiful day what i pass in Cyprus in just summer.

Bathmate