“There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back in Burma

I arrived back earlier last week to discover that every proxy and way into gmail has been banned due to some secret government move around. The number one is supposed to be dying in Singapore. There was supposed to be an explosion in a post office on Monday as well. All these are rumors!

It's good to be back. This time last year I had a bit of depression at being here and not in NZ. Instead, I'm going to be having an insane year--not a moment to take a breath! I'm not quite ready for small town NZ yet!

Am off to Oz next weekend, even if I don't know if I'm paying full fee or not! I refuse to stress about it (I've certainly got a lot of other stuff that can worry me instead!).

Anyway, have a great 2007!

P.S. Wedding was wonderful!!! One of the loveliest I think I've ever been to.

No comments: