“There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

Monday, June 16, 2008

Efficiency

I never realised until a brainwave hit me while I was staying with Mel just how important it is for me to follow a policy of efficiency in my life. Everything I do has to involve no waste--no time waste, no energy waste. The exception to this is my travel, but everything else is just insane. I can't do one thing when I could be doing two. If I stand up to go somewhere, I have to pick up/carry something to the room I'm going to, and if I'm going, I usually have to carry ALL things that need to be moved. I so consistently multi-task that I lose track of what I'm doing, so I wonder if it really is efficient after all, although many things do get done!!

It bugs me when other people waste!!

No comments: